By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HEMM's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HEMM's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HEMM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HEMM's web site are provided "as is". HEMM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HEMM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HEMM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HEMM's Internet site, even if HEMM or a HEMM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on HEMM's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HEMM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HEMM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HEMM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HEMM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HEMM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to HEMM's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Refer A Friend Terms
HEMM may offer members the ability to earn $20 towards future purchases of $100 or more on www.hemm.ca when they invite friends to make a qualifying purchase within thirty (30) days of the invitation sent through an authorized HEMM invitation channel (eg. an invitation sent through HEMM's website, Facebook, Twitter or another social media channel supported by HEMM. Some sales, offers, and products may not qualify for this program). Your friend must be a "new customer" (i.e. has never placed an online order at HEMM.ca before) in order for their purchase to be considered a qualifying purchase. Any purchase made by a friend/invitee outside of the initial thirty (30) day window will not result in a $20 reward. An existing member may only earn a $20 reward via HEMM's authorized member invite mechanisms. Referrals outside of HEMM's authorized channels will not result in a $20 reward sent to a member. A purchase made by an existing customer that was referred will not result on a $20 reward.
Each member expressly acknowledges and understands that the $20 reward is not transferable, may not be auctioned, bartered or sold and may not be pooled with other members. Each member will only receive a $20 reward for the first qualifying purchase made by a friend/invitee who makes his or her first purchase on www.hemm.ca as a result of an invite from you via a HEMM authorized channel (i.e. clicking of a link confirming authorization/authenticity). If your friend does not follow the directions in the invite email or other valid invite mechanism to accept the invitation, you may not receive a $20 reward, and HEMM will have no liability or obligation to provide you a $20 reward as a result of any user-error which occurs during the purchase process.
A $20 reward will be issued to the existing member––in the form of a discount code, to be used at the time of checkout––after one of your qualifying invitees makes his or her qualifying purchase and that purchase is shipped and the 14-day return period has passed. Purchase of a Gift Card is not a qualifying purchase. A $20 reward cannot be earned for self-referrals. A $20 reward earned via HEMM may only be used on www.hemm.ca and may not be used towards the purchase of a Gift Card or on any other website or retail location affiliated with HEMM. Furthermore, the $20 reward cannot be used on sale items, and can only be applied on orders of $100 or more.
To the extent that any portion of this referral program is found invalid by law, those portions shall be deemed void; however, the other remaining terms of this program will remain in full force and effect. HEMM reserves the right to modify or terminate the referral program at any time. Should there be any tax liability for the accumulation and/or use of the $20 reward, such taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant. You understand and acknowledge that if you have an account on HEMM.ca, that your account will not accurately reflect, track or save information on any $20 rewards you have earned. HEMM will have no liability for any errors, lost reward information, or lapse in use of any $20 reward earned.